Open topic with navigation
Assign Sounds to Events
Use the Sound Manager to modify sounds assigned to trading events.
Note: To hear sounds other than a beep on your computer, you must have a sound card installed.
To configure the Sound Manager
- On the Edit menu select Global Configuration.
- Click Sound Manager in the left pane.
- In the Event drop-down list, select the event for which you want to change a sound.
- De-select Use Default Sound.
- In the Sound Samples Path field, enter a path to a .wav sound file, or use the browse button to define a path to a .wav sound file.
Select the number of times you want the sound to repeat when it is invoked.