Open topic with navigation
All or None (AON)
Mark an order as "all or none" to specify that the order not execute unless the entire order quantity is available and it can be filled in its entirety. This attribute can be applied to all order types.
To mark an order as All or None
- Display the All or None field on your trading window:
- Hold your cursor over a field in the order row fields until the green “+” sign appears. Click the “+” sign to show the list of order fields.
- In the Order Attributes category, select All or None. The field is added to the left of the selected field.
- Highlight All or None and click the Add button.
- Create an order (click the Ask Price to create a BUY order, or the Bid Price to create a Sell order).
- Check the All or None checkbox to tag the order.
Note: You can also apply order attributes from the Miscellaneous tab on the Order Ticket.
For an example of using an
All or None
order, visit the