Intrinio on Interactive Brokers
To subscribe to Intrinio Research, log in to Account Management, then select Manage Account > Trade Configuration > Research.
Intrinio uses machine learning and rules based algorithms to collect financial data, cleaning and standardizing data sets that may be difficult for investors to analyze. This proprietary, automated data collection process is designed to make Intrinio’s data affordable and easy to access.
Access Methods available to IB users:
- RESTful web API (JSON)
- Excel add-in
- Google Sheets add-on
- CSV Download
Intrinio provides more than 50 data feeds, one of which is available through Interactive Brokers:
- US Public Company Financials ($100/mo)
- 10 years of standardized and as reported 10Q and 10K filings
- Statement of cash flows, balance sheets, income statement
- 120 + valuation metrics and ratios
- Intra-day and adjusted historical stock prices
- Company News