Mutual Funds - Non-US Residents
The information may not be suitable for all persons; it should not be relied upon in connection with a particular investor's trading; and, is not intended to
be, nor should be construed as, an offer, recommendation or solicitation. Not
all products, services, or investments are available in all countries. Nothing
on this Site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a
security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction
where such solicitation, offer, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the
laws of that jurisdiction. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT about any of the selling
restrictions, please consult your stock broker, lawyer, accountant, bank manager
or other professional adviser. Interactive Brokers does not provide investment
advice, and only accepts Customers who have read and understand the relevant
risk disclosure documents. The information on this website is not intended for
persons who reside in jurisdictions where providing such information would
violate the laws or regulations of such jurisdiction. It is the responsibility
of the persons who access this website to observe all applicable laws and
Click on any Market Center Details link below to find details on products traded, order types available, and exchange website information.
On some exchanges, different products have different trading hours.
- Interactive Brokers LLC may receive remuneration from fund companies for record keeping, administrative and shareholder services. Interactive Brokers LLC may also receive remuneration from transaction fee-based fund companies for providing certain administrative services. For information regarding a particular mutual fund's payment and compensation practices, please read the fund's prospectus and statement of additional information or visit the fund's website. IBKR may share a portion of the compensation received from fund companies with your financial advisor or introducing broker.
- Delivery of prospectuses will only be made electronically and not by postal mail.
- All dividends will be automatically reinvested.
- Investors are prohibited from purchasing a fund for 60 calendar days after any portion of the fund has been redeemed or exchanged.
- Euronext funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Australia, Hong Kong and Canada.
- Funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Canada, Iran, North Korea, Libya, Syria and U.S. territories Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Northern Marianas Islands.
- Please call Fidelity at 877-836-4829 or email Ann.Christensen@fmr.com or Jonathan.Illuzzi@fmr.com to obtain the necessary selling agreement to trade these funds. FAWF Selling Agreements are only eligible for FINRA registered broker/dealers.
- Please call 727-299-3019 to obtain a trading agreement with Franklin Templeton.
- An agreement with Schroders is required to trade these funds. Please email email@example.com to obtain the necessary information.
- Registered broker dealers are required to have a distribution agreement with MFS LUX to trade these funds. Please contact Ling Ye (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Liz Hawes (email@example.com) to obtain the necessary information. No individuals trading will be accepted. MFS Meridian Funds Class I shares are available only to qualifying institutional investors.
- Prior approval from Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd. is required to trade these funds. If you are a professional investor, please contact Off-Platform-Trade-Requests@dimensional.com for further information. No trading from retail investors will be accepted. If you are a retail investor, please contact your financial advisor.